The Digital Service Squad can help you adopt new technologies and embrace digital marketing through the Digital Main Street Program…FOR FREE! Small business operators should sign up as early as possible!
1-on-1 support from a DSS member is here for 2022 – March, 2024! Sign up by creating an account at Digital Main Street.
Here are some ways that Ottawa’s Digital Service Squad can help you …
Help you access the $2,500 Digital Transformation Grant
Assist you in creating your required Digital Transformation Plan for the grant (available for re-applicants, if you previously received the grant, before July 2021)
Guide you in your Digital Main Street (DMS) Digital Assessment
Set up your Google My Business
Offer Google 360 view services onsite
Assisting with social media, website and e-commerce setup (accessing the shopHERE program)
Website and social media review and recommendations
Content support (light copy and media creation, social media support)
Guide you through important tools and tips, webinars offered in Digital Main Street
All services are FREE
The Ottawa Digital Service Squad is happy to assist you! OCOBIA has received the Digital Service Squad grant for our City to service and support Ottawa small businesses. This program is funded by the Government of Canada and the province of Ontario through Digital Main Street.
You can click here to learn more about the Digital Service Squads in Ontario
Eligible small businesses
To be eligible you must be:
- Located in Ottawa, Ontario
- Registered business in Ontario, Canada
- 0 to 49 employees (can include self-employed business owners with no employees).
- Business in a commercial property or home-based
- Non-profits, charitable trusts, and franchises.
How to sign up
- Sign up by creating an account at Digital Main Street.
- Enter brief business information.
- Fill out the digital assessment when you create your account – or we can do it with you later.
- Once signed up, you will be contacted by a Digital Services associate within a couple of weeks.